Thursday, June 29, 2006
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Friday, June 23, 2006
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Just checking to see if you are paying attention....;)
Well, well, the bitch Tracey is at it again. Wanting to slam Kim in anyway possible. Do all you want Tracey. I think everyone should know about you and your past too. Good God, where should I start, with her herpes, no, maybe with her being raped in the asshole, or about her ex-husband (this is highly private and I will not under any circumstances post it unlike the person who wrote it...I have consideration for others) She goes on dates with men and turns them off in the first five minutes by telling them all about her past and all she has been through. She claims to be a Christian but, she has no clue what that is. No Christian would ever type these slanerous things about someone on the internet. I have one thing to say Tracey.... FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!! Oh wait, there is more, she dates married men! Then gets chummy with their wife when they find out about it. How pathetic is that? You make me fucking sick. Oh by the way, her new blog is kristinedaae.blogspot.com, check out the supposed Christian women on that one.
The above quote was written by a man I had considered dating. In all honesty I am still trying to figure out what it is about my past makes me a horrible person and to warrant the above comment.
1.) The STD...doesn't make me a bad person. I just dated the wrong man and will pay for that for the rest of my life.
2.) Getting raped? Well that wasn't quite my fault now was it? Rape is defined as forced, manipulated or coerced sexual intercourse (or other sexual act) against the will of the victim
3.) Telling men about my past in the first 5 minutes? Oh please...I may talk about my past but it's not in the first 5 minutes. Besides...the guy who wrote this did the same thing. Anyway...who in the dating world doesn't discuss their past? Right or wrong...we all do it.
4.) Dating a married man? Well that is interesting since he said he was divorced when I met him and I didn't know about the wife until I did some investigating of my own (which the above mentioned female in the quote said I should do) and found out the truth from the WIFE!!! Hence...I stopped dating him and talking to him!!!
I have no secrets. I see no reason to have them. I have put myself out there and my deepest secrets have been shown. I'm not embarrassed. I'm not humiliated. I'm human. To be perfectly frank...I'm glad I did this post. It was cleansing. It has shown me that despite the things I have done in the past...I'm still a good person. My past doesn't dictate who I will be. I've made some mistakes...some of them pretty bad. Should those mistakes be continually thrown into my face? No. I have let them go. If I am to be healthy and one day possibly be in a healthy relationship...they need to be left in the past. I found a very cool little blurb that actually fits with this post:
You are a tree and your fears are the roots. The more you are afraid and the more you cry over them the more they will grow. And sooner or later, they will have grown so much, that they will control your life. When you have a fear tell a friend and try to over come that fear as soon as possible. If you dont they will be with you forever.
I am not going to allow my fears to control my life. My fears of not fully trusting new friends because of what was done to me by who I thought were good friends. My fears that all men are complete asses and are out to hurt me. Sure I have met nothing but complete asses in the dating area....but not all men can be that way....right?
I'm doing ok. I know I am.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Friday, June 16, 2006
1. I was born on April Fools Day
2. I am adopted
3. I met my biological mother when I was 19
4. I haven't seen her since I was 21
5. I have no desire to see her
6. I have a biological sister
7. She is 2 years older than me.
8. I love her very much
9. I miss my sister
10. I haven't seen her for over 10 years.
11. My biological mother isn't sure who my father is
12. It could be one of 2 men.
13. My grade school crush lasted 5 years.
14. His name was David.
15. He was killed during a training flight while he was in the Air Force.
16. A bird flew through the cockpit and killed him.
17. He never knew how I felt about him.
18. I still have a valentine he gave me in grade school.
19. His best friend was my attorney at one time
20. I love Cadillac Margaritas
21. I love Mexican food
22. I sometimes get up at 2am to drink a glass of milk
23. If I have homemade brownies in the house, I'll have those with the milk
24. I love good clean dirt
25. I didn't know about the internet until 1997
26. I am now addicted to the internet
27. I have been married two times
28. I knew walking down the aisle the first time, I was making a mistake
29. I tried to get out of marrying my second husband 3 times.
30. He talked me into marrying him anyway.
31. My first husband and I didn't have kids.
32. I have a daughter from my second husband.
33. I have a daughter from a boyfriend after my first husband.
34. I should have had a child with the first husband instead of the boyfriend after him.
35. I have never done any kind of illegal drugs
36. I see no reason to ever try
37. I'm a closet "Mozart" fan
38. I was on drill team in high school.
39. My uniform still fits.
41. I love chick flicks
42. Stitch is my favorite character
43. I used to have Stitch on the bumper of my car.
44. I have a bobblehead stitch on my dash.
45. I sleep with a stuffed Stitch
46. I have a Stitch collection
47. I was afraid of rodents
48. I now own a hamster
49. He is getting really old.
50. I used to like cats
51. Until someone stole my best friend.
52. Now I tolerate cats
53. I'm a dog person
54. I want to own a Papillon one day
55. I love diet Coke with Lime
56. I hate Coke
57. I love Pepsi
58. I used to weigh 175 pounds
59. I used to drink 64 ounces of Pepsi a day
60. I switched to water
61. I lost over 30 pounds doing that.
62. I own a bowling ball
63. Used to bowl on a league and don't know why
64. My bowling average has gone from 103 to 105.
65. I'm getting better with my new ball.
66. I had a hysterectomy September 9, 2003
67. I wonder if it was worth it?
68. I love the color pink
69. I never wear pink.
70. I'm going to start making quilts
71. Need to make 4 for Christmas
72. I don't have a sewing machine.
73. I think I need to get one.
74. Our betta fish died after living almost 4 years.7
5. Borderline shopping addict
76. Used to listen to only heavy metal music
77. Now listen to country along with metal
78. I used to have a boyfriend who was a drummer.
79. I have always been attracted to the drummer.
80. Love the convenience store beef and bean burritos with taco sauce
81. I collect snowmen, lighthouses and Prayers and Promises by Demdaco
82. I have a small circle of close friends
83. I could say that it got smaller a year ago.
84. I have one person I can call my best friend
85. Not sure what to put here
86. Robert has been my dearest friend for 20 years.
87. He is the only man who has never hurt me
88. I love dearly
89. I can't click my tounge
90. I was a camp counselor
91. I haven't ridden a horse in 16 years.
92. I love Ducati motorcycles
93. Never ridden one though
94. I've never been overseas.
95. I love reading Jude Deveraux
96. I'm fascinated by 16th century castles.
97. I used to hate Christmas
98. I'm starting to like it again
99. I love to cook
100. I very seldom use measuring utensils when I cook
101. My kitchen is my domain.
102. My kitchen is decorated in grapes.
103. I need to finish painting the wall behind the fridge
104. I make great homestyle food.
105. I want to own a restaurant someday
106. All comfort and homemade foods.
107. Phantom of the Opera is my newest obsession
108. Gerard Butler can eat crackers in my bed anytime
Monday, June 12, 2006
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Friday, June 02, 2006
Thursday, June 01, 2006
I will one day find love again. I finally found my release...even though I've been saying it for the past year and 1/2. It's finally over. My heart finally got it's release this last weekend. I had to see it for myself. I couldn't accept it by friends and family telling me. Everything became crystal clear Monday night. As soon as plans were cancelled...yet again...it was like the light bulb went off and the love I was still holding onto disappeared. I now have hope. Hope of finding the love I deserve. A man who will think the world of me and will only have eyes for me. It's nice to finally be free. Free to move on and pursue things I never thought I could persue again. This is a good thing. :)