Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Romantic relationships =

drama. That is all they are. I opened myself up in the last couple of weeks only to find that I'm not the brightest lightbulb in the box. I chose the wrong man to think something could develop. While he is separated he has not filed anything towards divorce. Hello smart girl!!! That is your first red flag. I chose to ignore it. While at dinner he said something that made me really think that I'm stupid if I continue this. He said that if his wife decided to work things out he would seriously consider it. What was that you are waving? Oh I know...A HUGE RED FLAG!!! Get the hell out and get out now!!!! That is a heartache for me just waiting to happen. I'm not really one for heartache. I've had way too much of it in my lifetime. I'm just not willing to take a chance that he won't take her back. The stakes are just way to high for me. I would rather be alone than always be worrying that I'm going to be the loser. Life is too short for relationship drama. I'll remain single if that is the case.

Edward and Bella Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: