Skip to main content

It's a Twilight thing....

and you wouldn't understand unless you are a Twilighter like I am. I just bought something else for my "Twilight inspired" bedroom. We all know that I have Bella's bedding. I have yet to put it on my bed. It's driving me mad knowing it's sitting in a box. I know I know...I could put it on my bed but I want to get the painting done first. At least I'm thinking I'm going to paint. Heaven only knows I hate hate hate white walls. I have 2 walls in my bedroom that are white. The other two are a beautiful lavender. I'm just hating the thought of painting but I really think I need to get off of my flat ass and just do it. *sigh* This weekend maybe? A gallon of fricking paint is only $15 at wally world. I can afford that. Maybe I can head to Home Depot and see what their "Oops" colors are. Only $5.00 a gallon if I can find a color I like. What would match the bedding and my lavender wall? On another note but for the beautiful walls...here is what I just bought today...









The quote...not the frou frou stuff. I need to make my bedroom my own little sanctuary since I don't see me getting married anytime soon. Some stuff is most definitely Twilight stuff. I found the mirror that is in Bella's bedroom. It's a vanity type so not huge. With my closet doors being all mirror...no need for hugeness in the mirror department. I just love it and even though the price is completely stupid...I want it.
I found a vintage dresser that I need to paint...damn that word...and I really think the mirror with this candle holder would look fabulous.


There are some other little touches I'll add such as a dark wood end table and a table lamp. I bought this lamp not realizing that Bella has one almost exactly like it only as a table lamp instead of a floor lamp.









I do believe this saga has become part of my thoughts without even thinking about it. Now to just get everything done before August. I can do this...right?