Skip to main content

Do not get mad at me!!!

Nothing will drive me nuts faster than people who cannot speak English getting mad at me because they can't understand what I'm trying to tell them. I work in the insurance industry. A good portion of our clients do not speak English or at least can't speak it very well. Insurance is confusing enough without adding a language barrier. Today a couple came in speaking little to no English and I didn't understand what they were wanting. I did the best I could and then told them they needed to come in and speak to our afternoon assistant. They were ticked at me and if I didn't value my job I would have gone off. I'm fed up with this crap!!! I know...I can't do much about it but it's just annoying as hell to get dirty looks because I can't speak Spanish. No matter where you go....this happens. It's getting out of hand and I just wonder when people are going to say "Enough is enough!!!" and something that is equivalent to the Civil war breaks out. I know I'm not the only one sick of it...

Ok...I'm done venting now.