I do not like them. The crawly kind of the ones that get into your immune system and totally shut you down. Oh my gosh!!! I had the stomach flu on Tuesday and I thought I was going to die. I even told Brittney, a girl I work with, to tell my boss "Tell Steven I'm going to die". It sucked!!! Stomach cramps, fever, body aches that were worse than I have ever had and I won't get started on the other things that I went through that day. Holy cow Tuesday bit it HUGE!!! I thank God that it was only a 24 hour bug and I was much better yesterday. Still have a cramp from time to time and eating is not high on my list of things to do but other than that...I'm all hunkie dorie. :)
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week??? Hello?!?!?! Where did the year go??? I can't say that I'm sad that 2008 is almost over. It hasn't been a fabulous year for me. Not the worst year I've had but all of the medical stuff has put me in a funk for the majority of the year. I am so thankful that I do not have breast cancer though. I went to a healing room last week and that experience was the most intense and amazing thing I have gone through in a very long time. There is no way I can even begin to explain it. I just know that something good happned that day and I believe that the next time I go in for my mammogram and ultrasound that there will no longer be any masses. I fully believe that what you speak will be brought into fruition. As long as I think the negative and speak negative...I'm setting myself up for it to become true. So...I will no longer worry that I have cancer and I will not develop cancer. I can do this. :)
Winter is on it's way my friends. Are you ready?
There are days I enjoy living my life. There are days I thoroughly hate it. Yesterday, while grocery shopping, I almost had a breakdown. Standing there in the aisle, I had to fight, with everything in me, to not start crying. Too much has been hitting me this month and I think I'm at the end of my rope. Beginning of the month, D's new wife sent me a text telling me to lose his number, email and address because I already had my chance with him. I laughed at the absurdity of everything she said in that text as it sounded like something a teenaged girl would write. I haven't wanted that man in almost 20 years, so, she is either highly jealous of his past and any woman he used to be interested in or is extremely insecure with herself and her relationship. Regardless of her mental state, I told her I was just catching up on life with him, but I will respect her request and not talk to him again. I've been told she has been married 4...