Skip to main content

It's just reality...

It was said this weekend that I'm the girl next door pretty. In the same breath the next question was "Do you know where nice girls finish?". Yeah. I do. They finish last. Men do not want the girl next door. They do not want a woman who has curves and may be a little squishy around the middle and hip area. The reality of it is...men want a woman who is toned. A flat tummy and a little bubble of a butt. Her face is not starting to lose it's tightness. She most definitely does not have the beginnings of *gasp* a turkey neck.

I am the girl who is every man's friend. I am the girl every man talks to and hangs out with. I am the girl that is asked to be friends with benefits. I am not the girl any man wants to be romantically involved with. I am not the girl any man would like to marry.

My friends wonder why I'm single. I just let the whole blog world know why. I'm the girl next door pretty. I am the nice girl who always finishes last. Isn't life grand?




Edward and Bella Pictures, Images and Photos