Well I went in for a stress test and echocardiogram yesterday. I didn't make it 3 fricking minutes on the treadmill!!! My chest was hurting and so tight I thought I was gonna pass out. You were right Stacey...it wasn't a big deal. The worst part of it all is waiting the 5-7 days for the results. I hate waiting and have all the patience of a gnat.
Today has been a good day for me. Hardly any pain at all. I'm still really tired though. I'm thinking that laying in bed all weekend and eating bon-bon's is in order. Whadda ya think?
BTW...does anyone really know what a bon-bon is?
Today has been a good day for me. Hardly any pain at all. I'm still really tired though. I'm thinking that laying in bed all weekend and eating bon-bon's is in order. Whadda ya think?
BTW...does anyone really know what a bon-bon is?