I received an unexpected email last week. Shocked the heck out of me to be honest. It was from a man I dated a couple of years ago. We tried chatting back around the holidays but it got ugly and I blocked him from texting or calling me. Didn't block the email which is really unlike me. When someone pisses me off that person is pretty much blocked completely. His email was not something I even thought he would ever do. He apologized for being a complete jerk to me. Okay...that took me by surprise. He has never apologized for anything from our relationship. After his, what I felt was a genuine and sincere apology, he asked me to go see Michael Buble' with him. What the what??? Seriously? I was floored. I was supposed to go see MB with him 2 years ago but our relationship ended just before the concert. After a lot of thinking about whether I should go with him I decided to take a leap of faith. He has told me that he does not expect anything from me other than to relax and enjoy myself. I know this man and when he says he is going to take care of everything...that is exactly what he means. I also know that he will be a perfect gentleman. He has his moments of being a complete and utter ass but if there is one thing I know about him it's that he is a gentleman. I know that he will treat me with respect and complete consideration. He knows that I want more out of a relationship than what he can offer. He is okay with that and said that just being friends with me is enough. I may sound completely naive but I believe him. So...in 2 weeks I will be having a great weekend with a nice dinner and seeing Michael Buble'.
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...