It has been a tough week for me. Even though it was short...still hard. Finding out about the death of my father really sucked. I've been on an emotional roller coaster all week and I'm thankful the week is over. I have finally come to the point where I am no longer in love with Darren and holding onto some hope of him being back in my life. I realized it on Monday night when he canceled getting together Memorial weekend. It's ok though. I truly believe that is what God's will was for the weekend. It was Him saying...ok Tracey...time to let go. Gosh He has been doing that a lot lately. LOL When Darren called and said he wouldn't be coming by it was like a huge weight was lifted off of my heart. I felt free...a feeling I hadn't felt in years. I know I've said it before but I think I was just saying the things I was so I wouldn't look like a total idiot for still loving him. Deep down, the love was still there and I had no clue how to let it go. Having the blinders taken off took it away and quickly. I don't hate Darren and we will still keep in touch but now I am not afraid to date or explore the possiblities of being in another relationship. Speaking of relationship...someone is coming to meet me on Sunday. I'm not jumping into anything but so far so good. I'll let ya'll know Sunday night. :)
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...