What a good weekend. Friday evening K's friend came over for dinner and I had made cheese zombies and tomato soup. When her friends sister came to pick both girls up...K was spending the night with her friend because she had a rabbit show on Saturday...I gave the last 4 zombies to her and her friends. I have now pleased teenagers. My life is good. LOL They loved them and said they were way better than the schools....:) I didn't do much on Saturday. Went to wally world and picked up critter foods...yes I said foods. Rabbit, cat, kitten, hamster. Foods. This morning was a great Mothers Day morning. My girls made crepes and had gifts for me. Most of today was a lazy day. They played while I was on the phone with Joey. Joey would be a girl...don't get excited. LOL I'm making friends here in town and that is a good thing. Even better...they are Christians. Isn't God good? :) I had to go back to wally world this afternoon...which ticked me off because my brakes are all fouled up on my car and I hate driving it. I picked up more flowers for my front yard. They had the most gorgeous blood red petunias. I had to get them. :) I have a solar powered fiber optic gazing ball that is in the middle of it all. Very pretty... Joey IM'd me a bit ago and she said her best friend is interested in me. Her best friend being a guy. I'm telling you...Joey and I are so much alike it's scary. Kinda like me and Sabrina. Just freaky. Actually I view it as a God thing. He puts people in our lives that we need and can relate to us. Both Sabrina and Joey are definately in that category. :) Anyway...I'm not jumping on the band wagon of dating again but if someone comes along and it seems a good thing...I won't say no. Besides...he comes with good references. :) As long as he isn't like Mark....we are ahead of the game. LOL