What the frick???? I have had the day from hell today and it's not even a flipping Monday!!!!!!! First I get a phone call telling me that I need brakes all the way around on my car. Well I knew that pretty much. What I didn't know was how much it was going to cost. How about $400 fricking dollars!!!! Needless to say I will not be trading my car in this fall for a different one. I'm going to fix up the one I have and keep it for my older daughter. She will be driving in a little over 4 years. May as well keep it. Second I got a call from an irate client and I thought I had calmed him down by taking care of the problems. Oh no....he decided to go off just a bit more. Late fees...we all know what those are right? Well he went ballistic about the late fee he had and asked "What the hell is going on???" I told him that the company has been making some changes and that we are now charging a late fee. His comment to that? "Well I'm going to be making some changes of my own down there with a bullet from a 357 Magnum!". Um...hello? Needless to say I was in shock and shaking after I hung up the phone. I did tell my boss and he called the client and spoke with his wife telling him that he needs to act more gentlemanly and that he does not need to go off on his assistant. She fully agreed and understood. Well duh!!!! Threatening to come shoot me...because I took it as he was talking about me...is not kosher thank you very much!!! I believe tonight would be one of those nights a pineapple juice with coconut rum and POTO is in order. Good grief...
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...