I love auctions. Sometimes too much. I've been a good girl lately though. My only purchase was last night. The PBS station here in town has an auction every year and they were winding it up last night. Everything was going for next to nothing. I bought a kitty package for POTO. It was a $90 value and I got it for $16. She will now have her shots, nails clipped, a physical, a carrier and a bag of food. I really like getting bargains like that. Makes things so much easier on me financially. :) The kids went to J's friends birthday party last night. They had such a good time. I had such a nice peaceful evening. LOL I did call the parents and ask if a certain child was invited to the party. I received a resounding NO!!! I felt better knowing that. Had this child been invited my girls wouldn't have gone. Speaking of birthday's, tomorrow is J's birthday. :( I cannot believe my baby is going to be 7 years old!!! She isn't a baby anymore. Why do they grow up so fast? Seeing how I had all my innard's removed (I know TMI LOL)....I won't be having anymore. There are days that just saddens me but then I think "AM I INSANE????" I'm almost 40 years old. I do not need to be starting over again. LOL I'm happy with just the 3 of us. Don't need to add anyone else to the mix. Blasted cottonwoods are in full swing. Do you know what this means? ALLERGIES ARE KICKING MY BUTT!!!! My throat hurts so bad that I can't stand it. I need to move to a place where cottonwoods do not abound. Anyone know of such a place? Please? *sigh*
It's a struggle knowing he didn't love me and never did. To find out the things he does now for his wife? The woman who is bigger than I ever was, the woman who has been married multiple times, the woman who is tatted up and he hated tats, the woman who shows jealousy, the woman he won't keep secrets from but kept them from me, the woman who is everything he said he hated in me. Knowing all of this has made me hate him. I know it does nothing to him. It will only eat away at me but that has been happening to me for almost 20 years. I can only now admit that I hate this man with every fiber of my being. When I met him, I was in a good place. I was happy with myself, I had friends, I loved sex and I believed in love. In the almost 2 years I was with him, he destroyed every last bit of me. I know it was only 2 years but in 2 years, he obliterated every bit of who I was. Not a day went by where he didn't mentally or em...