What has happened to me just goes to show that you never know what type of person you are meeting whether it is online or in person. After a couple of conversations with Mark I felt that he was not someone I wanted to be with. He was already planning out taking me to CA the end of August, meeting my kids before taking me out, taking my kids for bike rides, having to "share" me with my boss...etc. You can say it freaked me out. All of this was said in less than a week. Today he called work and my boss answered the phone. I was on another line. He eventually starts asking my boss about me!!! How out of line was that? He wanted to talk to me but my boss told him I was away from my desk. I got a call a few minutes later and had to go get my daughter from school because she is sick. It is a 10 minute drive from her school to my house. He called once while I was in the school and 4 times while I was taking care of J. He left a message with the last call. I had sent him an email earlier telling him that I don't believe it would work out based upon some things he had said. He sent me a response basically telling me that is not what he said but he will not bother me again. At this point I'm scared. To call me as much as he was and then to just leave me alone? As far as I know he doesn't know where I live and doesn't know my last name. I pray he holds true to his word. I've never really been afraid of a man like this. I didn't do anything wrong. :(
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...