I've been told to go see a counselor for my 50 shades. If I had never seen a counselor in my past, I would have agreed with that suggestion. The counselors I've seen before have been nothing short of ridiculous. I actually had one counselor tell me, after I spoke to her about being physically beaten by a man, to just say "I'm done" and walk away. That's it. That's all of the help she gave me. "I'm done". Yup...that cured a lifetime of hurt. I trust counselors as much as I trust drinking Flint water. I've taken medication. Lots of medication It only exacerbated the situation. I feel like I'm a lost cause. Nothing helps me. No one wants to help me. My family has all but written me off. I've given up on friends. I've tried asking friends to do things with me and it's always "well...". I don't ask anymore. Just to even ask someone to spend time with me is a challenge and for me to get the courage to ask is nothing short of a miracle. The last time I asked a friend was the last time I will ever ask.
I'm a joke. I truly am a joke of a human. I have been since conception. My bio parents didn't want me and, after my adopted mother spilling the beans on my suicide attempt, my adopted parents didn't want me. Yet, I have friends tell me to just "let it go. Stop living in the past". Okay...just call me Elsa.
Queen has a song I think everyone in the civilized world knows and there is a lyric that sums things up quite well...
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...