Remember my dating question a few weeks ago? Well I was thinking today and I don't want to be someone who goes out with a guy just for the free dinner. I want to be totally interested in him...which I was not for the $60 Outb*ck fiasco. I was talked into going out by the person who is dating him now. *rolling my eyes* I've done the dating just to go out for dinner and have some fun. I want more than that. I've realized I want someone who is willing to accept me for who I am and as sad as this sounds...who is willing to spend money on me. My last relationship...we all know how that went...was with a self proclaimed cheapskate. Ask him...he will tell you. LOL I'm sorry but spending $60 on me is not enough to get my attention much less get me into bed. If a man wants me...he is going to have to work for it. I will not be a $60 whore. :) I'm more expensive than that. LOL Am I going to end up alone? Maybe. But why would I settle for processed cheese when I can hold out for the Brie? Hmmm....answer me that. ;)