Just recently I've been told that what I write in here is humorous and hilarious. Considering that the last few posts were about the distress of my daughter...I can't even begin to comprehend the though processes behind that. *shudder* How people can think that children being hurt is funny is something I never want to understand or even begin to understand. So with that said...I will not post about what is happening in that area of my life. I have my friends personal emails so I can discuss it with them privately. I don't need anyone getting pleasure from my family's pain. Especially when it involves a child. No my friends...this will be lighthearted but at times there may be something thrown in that matters deeply to me. Just expect emails...LOL
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...