Skip to main content
It's over!!! Yes...the class I was taking is over. Today was the last day. The residuals are still around though. Ever get one of those pinchy things in your shoulder muscle? Well I have one on my right side that I can't get rid of to save my life. I need a massage. Badly!!! I am off work tomorrow and the stuff I ordered from ABC showed up today so guess what I'm doing? Decorating, painting, sanding, gazebo'ing...as long as it doesn't snow tonight.
I have to brag a little bit. I had found 2 really fantastic POTO masks on Eb*y and bid on them the minimum bid. Guess what? I won them. Now they aren't just POTO masks. They are from 1988 and authorized by The Really Useful Group....owners of the show. I know..doesn't mean much to you but believe me...it is a wow thing. BTW....minimum bid I made was...99 cents. LOL How cool is that? They are made out of clay so they aren't cheap by any stretch. I'm jazzed about this one. Can you tell? Ok...I'm babbling. Time for me to go away for now. :)