Sometimes the ideas I come up with just boggle the mind. I bought the slate stepping stones today and came up with a really cool idea after I had put them in front of my steps. It's going to look soooo cool!!! Next payday I'll be doing more sprucing up of my yard. I'm really diggin' this yardwork stuff. Not only does it make my place look nice but keeps my mind occupied. Cheap therapy. Well...to a point. The flowers, beauty bark and stepping stones aren't free. ;) I do have to purchase a few things other than the aforementioned bark and stepping stones. I need to get a couple of short squatty trees and 3 rose bushes for the south side of my house. The one that has all of the blasted red rock. I am so not looking forward to that chore. I'm really hoping that when my parents get here I can talk them into buying paint for the house. This place hasn't been painted since Moses was a baby. Ok...maybe since then but not by much. It's in desperate need of a facelift. Maybe when they see how nice the yard is looking they will do it. I can only pray...:) My new camera will be here sometime next week so I'll start posting pics. I promise!!! :) BTW Bean....NEXT!!! LOL
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...