My day ended as well as it started. We had dinner at Appleb*e's and even though the service sucked...the company and the Perfect Margarita were great. We didn't go dancing though. All of us ended up at a sports bar here in town. I really wasn't in much of a dancing mood so this was perfect. A couple of my friends gave me some really nice silver earrings with a blue stone it them. Can't quite figure out what the stone is but they are gorgeous. Since it was April Fool's day...I did get my "gag" gift. Victor...a guy I have known for pretty much my whole life (33 years)...had a crush on me in 1st grade and being the ingenious 6 year old he was...he gave me a toilet paper tube with the ends wrapped up. Inside that tube was a nice healthy worm. LOL Well not to be one to sit on his laurels...he gave me a bag of worms last night only they were gummy worms. He said he wanted to put them in a toilet paper tube but couldn't find an empty one. LOL So I ate gummy worms and drank C*rona last night. Not too many though. I only had 2. I was a good girl. All in all my birthday was great. I'm actually excited about my 40th....I think. ;)
Well I got a couple more hours of sleep. I have the best kids. They let me sleep and didn't wake me up until my cell started ringing. We went out and about today. K wanted to try Bubble Tea so I obliged her. Mistake. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. If you don't know what Bubble Tea is....g00gle it. Once you find out...don't try it. *shudder* An expensive taste test. There is a storm heading our way. Would you believe it's supposed to snow tonight??? Snow on Easter. How odd would that be? Speaking of Easter...my girls are watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and watching a childs version of The Passion. Even watching the crucifixtion of Christ as a cartoon it still brings tears to my eyes. I am so unworthy of what He went through for me. Well not just me but all of mankind. I saw The Passion last year and that is when I realized I needed to turn my life around. I was making a serious mess of things so I gave it all back to God. My life has had it...